Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Aside from Doug, I've had little contact with anyone from the Theater since returning home. My time in Boston was great for a lot of reasons, but, as you can most likely guess, my friendships are much stronger and healthier in Chicago.

Ryan told me that Rachel is having her last show at the theater this month. She'll be moving to New Jersey and getting married very soon.

Had my plans...well...gone according to plan, I would have been there for the cake, and the speeches, and the gag gifts.

I've recently found myself wondering frequently "What would I be doing right now, if I was in Boston?"

I may not know exactly what I'd be doing at a given moment, but I would be finishing up my year at the Theater, and excitedly preparing for my move back to Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home