Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, June 02, 2007


An old friend of mine used to believe that 'All the crazies come out the first warm weekend of the year.'

While eating dinner Arnie and I saw the Hulk, the Flash, and Wonder Woman walking down the street.

While walking down Halsted tonight I saw a man sauntering down the street covered in blood.

While walking down Clark Street a man in a bar tapped on the window, and when he got my attention, smiled, and gave me the finger.

I could say my friend is right, but I was in Wrigleyville, so the crazies are out seven months of the year...well, six months...it's Wrigleyville.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"While eating dinner Arnie and I saw the Hulk, the Flash, and Wonder Woman walking down the street."


The only thing crazy about this is that these characters were together. The Hulk is a Marvel comics character, and the Flash and Wonder Woman are DC Comics characters. They're not the same continuity. The only time they might be together are rare inter-company crossovers.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home