Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Sunday, February 04, 2007


Superbowl Sunday.

Will invited Alison and me to a party with a bunch of the actors from ImprovBoston. We were assured that it was a 'Bears Party' and it was, but for the majority of the people it was an 'I Hate Payton Manning Because I'm a Patriots Fans So I Am Rooting For The Bears Party' which I'm fine with, whatever you need to get there.

So we tasted different chili various people made, including one made with rattlesnake (which I politely declined) and watched the game. Soon we noticed that all the people who were rooting for the Bears (and not for Payton Manning's demise) were huddled in the corner together.

Well, us...and Gregory. The guy in the neutral grey turtleneck denoting no affiliation, who was born and raised in Indiana and the only Colts fan. He was respectful of the majority and very quiet through most of the game, but every once in a while he would accidentally cheer very loudly and then quickly hold himself back, like a football fan with tourettes.

After the game (if I can call it that) I talked to Will briefly about the end of his science experiment with the testosterone gel.

Will: It's done. I got my last check in the mail yesterday and I'm almost back to normal. At least I didn't grow boobs like some of the other guys did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home