Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, February 03, 2007


Tonight Harry performed in his last show at the Theater.

Coincidentally I was not scheduled to perform (there are 7 actors, but only 6 are in each show so one person can have the night off) so I got to see the show from a very different point of view which was fun.

Afterwards there was a roast in Harry's honor. I've never been one for roasting simply because I'm not good at it, but Harry had a great time. It, of course, was sad too but I don't think that the reality of this will set in until next weekend. First Doug, now Harry. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

Good luck Harry, I miss you already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like all of your blog children are leaving the nest. :sniff:

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home