Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Saturday, February 24, 2007


Had my last mainstage show at the Theater tonight as well as my last Midnight show. The Midnight show is pretty laid back and the audience is so drunk they don't mind if you take pictures of them while you're on stage.

Afterwards the cast and some friends (including Arnie who flew in just to fly home with me) hung out, ate cake, and had some awkward and some nice goodbyes.

Eddie: Back to Chicago. It's too bad cause I was just starting to like you. It takes me about seven months to warm up to a person. I'm glad you're going back to Chicago. This place and Boston is nice, like a rest area. You take a look around, relax, enjoy it for a bit, but then you get back on the highway. Seven months is just enough time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home