Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Monday, September 04, 2006


Fun Labor Day, but ultimately disappointing in the end.

Norm had the cast over to his new house in Duxbury. We went to beach, grilled back at his new place, and played badmitton.

Then Doug and I went to the White Sox game at Fenway. For some reason this year I found myself going to games with people who did not really follow baseball...including tonight. Doug bought that hat in the 6th inning.

I take losses much harder with company like this.

Score Today: White Sox 2 Red Sox 3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Arnie said...

"for some reason"? I think the reason is my super-hotness. Right?

Go baseball!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. I follow baseball. Sometimes.

Way to puss out with the hat that has a red bill and just says 'Sox'.

-Tim

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home