Chicago to Boston to Chicago

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A recent email from Pete, a friend in Chicago:

I know we didn't spend a lot of time together recently. But I read (and will continue to read) your blog, and you mentioned how you wanted to put up a picture of your IO 5B class on your wall. It's a neat feeling to know that other people find the same things valuable that you do. It reminds you of the closeness and importance of people, and that laziness in communication doesn't always erase those things.

Keeping up with everyone has been hard and I worry that lack of communication will give certain people the idea that I do not miss them or have forgotten about them. I may be jumping the gun, it's only been three weeks, but I worry all the same.

As a side note: Pete did not say the words " life" or "coach" in his email so I find it strange that the Gmail smart ads picked up on the idea that if I did have to chose a life coach Pete would be at the top of the list.

I miss my friends too...and looking forward to coming home soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Nice blog Sarah. BTW, have you listened to the "Moving" mix CD yet?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Walking Into Pictures said...

Yes Jon, I love it. Still listen to it all the time. Thank you.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home